It’s not until you see a Baby Q (Q1200AU) Premium roasting a whole chicken dinner outside a caravan that you know why the Baby’ Q is really the ideal travelling and camping BBQ. At home, in the boot of your car, out in the bush or down at the beach, the Baby Q gives you total flexibility.
Economy? You bet. Who would have thought you could cook over 100 great barbecue meals from just one 9 kg gas bottle.
• Height (with lid open): 60 cm
• Height (with lid closed): 39 cm
• Width: 69 cm
• Depth (with lid open): 54 cm
• Cooking area: approx. 1200 cm2 (43 cm x 32 cm)
• Cooking height: approx. 15 cm
• Total weight: approx. 11.25 kg
• Cast iron grill weight: approx. 4.75 kg
• Body weight: approx. 6.5 kg
• Easy to read infinite control burner control knob
• Cool to touch thermoset lid handle
• Glass reinforced nylon frame
• Removable drip tray
• Q recipe handbook with operating instructions
• Weber 5 year limited warranty
• Available in LP Gas (LP)
• Stainless steel Q Burner
• 9 megajoule (8,500 BTU) per hour output
• Durable cast aluminium lid and body
• Durable cast aluminium high lid with thermometer
• Rust-resistant cast iron split cooking grills
• Electronic infinite igniter
You can view this product in-store at 14 Horton Street, Blenheim. Phone 03 578 0569.
Fishing & Kayaks
Join our mailing list and get specials and promotions delivered to your inbox. No spam, just the best Marine and Outdoor deals.