The Weber built in BBQ series is the latest evolution of the immensely popular and well known Weber Q Range. It takes the same well loved features and appearance from the Family Q, and turns it into an outdoor kitchen masterpiece. It will become the focal point of the outdoor kitchen, and deliver that sensational Weber flavour for years to come.
The Family Q has proved to be an absolute winner in New Zealand backyards. Because of the speed of its cooking, it’s easily able to cater for big parties, yet it’s extremely economical. When it comes to roasting, we believe this is the pick of the Qs. We know people love them because we are continually surprised by just how many Family Q owners go on to purchase a Baby Q for their car, caravan or beach house.
• Height (with lid open): 82 cm
• Height (with lid closed): 49 cm
• Width (with side tables in): 87 cm
• Depth (with lid open): 62 cm
• Cooking area: approx. 2400 cm2 (63 cm x 45 cm)
• Cooking height: approx. 20 cm
• Total weight: approx. 41 kg
• Electronic infinite igniter
• Easy to read infinite control burner control knobs
• Cool to touch thermoset lid handle
• Removable drip tray
• Q recipe handbook with operating instructions
• Weber 5 year limited warranty
• Available in LP Gas (LP) and Natural Gas (NG)
• Stainless steel Q Burner and centre burner
• 22.9 megajoule (21,700 BTU) per hour output
• Durable cast-aluminium high lid with thermometer
• Rust-resistant cast iron split cooking grills
You can view this product in-store at 72 Grove Road, Blenheim. Phone 03 578 0569.
Fishing & Kayaks
Join our mailing list and get specials and promotions delivered to your inbox. No spam, just the best Marine and Outdoor deals.