The legendary Weber Ranch is the largest barbecue kettle in the world. This commercial BBQ will cook for the biggest family or is the ideal investment and profit earner for clubs and caterers. With 6900 cm2 of cooking area, the Ranch cooks crowd pleasing feasts with magnificent Weber flavour. Come rain, hail or shine, the Ranch will cook a whole lamb in just under two hours. The ash catcher is made of heavy gauge, porcelain coated steel and can be lifted out for easy ash disposal and cleaning.
• Height: 107 cm
• Width: 96 cm
• Depth: 114 cm
• Cooking area: 6900 cm2 (93 cm diameter)
• Tuck-Away™ lid holder
• 4 charcoal baskets
• Heavy duty steel frame
• 3 tool holders
• Crack proof all weather wheels
• Locking casters
• 10 aluminium drip pans
• Complete Australian Barbecue Kettle Cookbook
• Weber 10 year limited warranty
• Porcelain enamelled bowl and lid
• Removable ash catcher
• Glass reinforced nylon handles
• Stainless steel hinged cooking grill
You can view this product in-store at 14 Horton Street, Blenheim. Phone 03 578 0569.
Fishing & Kayaks
Join our mailing list and get specials and promotions delivered to your inbox. No spam, just the best Marine and Outdoor deals.