The first time you set eyes on a Summit gas barbecue, you know it’s something very special due to its commanding appearance. Its brilliant styling and superb finish make ordinary gas barbecues look exactly that: ordinary. Some people can feel it when they see commercial quality, and that’s the feeling you get when you lift the hood on one of our Summit barbecues. These barbecues really have everything, from the amazing cooking system to the TuckAway™ rotisserie motor and light-up control knobs. If you had your own barbecue chef, this would be the barbecue she or he would choose.
The entire cooking system is preassembled in its own housing and then calibrated and tested by our experts at the factory. The burner system is factory installed into the cooking box. All the chef has to do is turn the Snap-Jet™ ignition switch, then the excitement really begins. Available in bottled or natural gas, you’re sure to find one that the barbecue chef in your family will love.
The Summit E-670 A large six burner barbecue with a side burner, a smoker box with its own individual burner, a sear station and a rotisserie with infrared burner. Available in black porcelain enamel.
• Height (with lid closed): 127 cm
• Height (with lid open): 145 cm
• Width: 188 cm
• Depth (with lid closed): 70 cm
• Depth (with lid open): 76 cm
• Primary cooking area: 4410 cm2 (90 cm x 49 cm)
• Warming rack area: 945 cm2 (90 cm x 10.5 cm)
• Total cooking area: 5355 cm2
• Spit fork rotisserie with heavy duty motor
• Tuck-Away™ rotisserie motor bracket
• 2 Grill-Out™ handle lights
• Fixed commercial grade thermometer
• Double walled black doors
• Enclosed storage area
• 6 tool holders
• 4 caster wheels (2 locking)
• Precision fuel gauge (LP model)
• 2 metre quick disconnect hose (NG model)
• Detailed operating instructions
• Weber Summit cookbook
• Weber limited 10 year warranty
• 6 stainless steel burners
• 63.3 megajoule (60,000 BTU) combined primary burner rating
• Snap-Jet™ individual burner ignition
• Black porcelain enamel hood
• Stainless steel hood handle
• 9 mm diameter stainless steel cooking grills
• Reversible heavy duty porcelain coated cast iron hotplate
• Heavy-duty stainless steel Flavorizer™ bars
• 12.7 megajoule (12,000 BTU) commercial grade side burner
• 7.2 megajoule (6,800 BTU) dedicated stainless steel smoker burner
• 11.2 megajoule (10,600 BTU) dedicated Sear Station™
• Light up control knobs
• Stainless steel smoker box with dedicated smoker burner
• 11.2 megajoule (10,600 BTU) rear-mounted infrared rotisserie burner
You can view this product in-store at 72 Grove Road, Blenheim. Phone 03 578 0569.
Fishing & Kayaks
Join our mailing list and get specials and promotions delivered to your inbox. No spam, just the best Marine and Outdoor deals.